Administration pays much attention to protecting our clients’ personal data.
Using the website http://milva.info/, the user agrees to the application of the rules for the collection and use of the data described in this document.
If you don’t accept the terms of this Confidentiality Policy, do not use the website http://milva.info/.
Website administration can collect the following user’s information:
- Surname, name, patronymic name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Other information.
Use of personal information
The purposes for using user’s personal information are the following:
- For internal reports;
- To provide information and services requested by the user;
- To respond to user requests;
- To improve the quality of products of the website;
- To improve the quality of service;
- For monitoring the operation of the website;
- For the generation/formation of statistical data.
Administration doesn’t sell user’s personal information and doesn’t pass it to third parties without user’s agreement.
Further, some cases of transferring the user's personal information are described:
- in case when it is needed by intelligence agency or by law.
Children of any ages can freely use this website.